Learning First Alliance RI
The Learning First Alliance/Rhode Island believes that a public school education is the basic right of every child in a democratic society, the bedrock of the American Dream and the best hope for American success in the 21st Century. These beliefs unite a unique and diverse group of educational partners speaking with a single voice to advocate for public schools. Read more about the national Learning First Alliance.
2015 Whole Child Conference - Registration open!
2011 RI Association for Supervision and
Curriculum Development (RIASCD)Report:
How a Whole Child Approach Can Transform Education in Rhode Island
Report issued November 2007:
Rhode Island Schools' Performance
Here's the Rest of the Story...
Member organizations are:
- Association of Rhode Island Administrators of Special Education
- National Education Association Rhode Island
- Center for School Improvement and Educational Policy
- Rhode Island Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Rhode Island Federation of Teachers and Health Professionals
- Rhode Island Middle Level Educators
- Rhode Island Association of Colleges of Teacher Education
- Rhode Island School Counselor Association
- New England Secondary School Consortium