Part-Time Faculty Association
Agenda for 11/15 Membership Meeting @4:30 Room 1134 Knight Campus
1. We will discuss the upcoming J-Term and ask members present to express their opinion on it.
2. A discussion regarding the Tentative Contract Agreement (T.A.) ratified by our membership in October and a new Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) in regards to the upcoming January Term
3. If members so will it, we will vote to reaffirm October’s ratification vote along with the J-Term MOA.
4. Members in attendance will have the opportunity to amend the by-laws to create a new position:
5.3 Vice President of Membership and Outreach
a. Works to enlist new members
b. Works on ways to get current members more involved
c. Maintains our local’s membership list and makes sure it is up to date each semester
d. Co-Chairs with the President any by-laws committees
5. All candidates for office will have the opportunity to address the members in attendance
6. Members in attendance vote to approve the slate of candidates.